*Please include a cover letter describing your interests in the role.
LOCATION: Seattle, WA
TIMING: As soon as December 2nd, 2019 for a 6-month assignment. This is meant to be a full time opportunity but will consider a flexible schedule.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH’s success is based on our ability to recruit and retain people who meet the highest standards of excellence and integrity. Our recruiting team has a significant impact on solving global health challenges when we hire people with the right skills and an aptitude for impact and collaboration. Successful recruiters are strategic advisers who utilize their expertise to guide and support timely and effective talent searches. The Recruiting Programs Coordinator will support PATH’s global contingency staffing program by providing administrative and operational support to the HR Program Manager and client teams.
Specific responsibilities include supporting our contingency staffing program by:
- Liaising with appropriate placement firms, tracking temporary staff data, and sending new assignment start/assignment termination e-mails.
- Monitoring and responding to requests received on the contingency staffing distribution list
- Assisting hiring teams with management of contingency staffing requisitions including communicating with teams, reviewing, editing and ensuring accuracy of requisitions, navigating staffing firm options and monitoring communications between teams and agency recruiters
- Support temporary staff onboarding into and offboarding from PATH
- Assist with improving the design and content of the internal contingency staffing SharePoint site
- Support talent pipelining activities such as candidate outreach, resume screening, etc.
The ideal candidate will have an Associate’s degree plus two or more years of experience providing direct administrative support to others, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree and HR or recruiting experience, as well as experience working for a large or complex organization, preferred. Other qualifications include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven skill providing excellent customer service.
- Adaptable to shifting priorities and able to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Demonstrated success working collaboratively while also thinking and operating independently.
- Proven record of accomplishment of following established practices.
- Demonstrated success producing accurate work product in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment.
- Proven skill prioritizing competing demands and keeping others apprised of progress.
- Demonstrated success exercising sound judgment, anticipating future needs and taking initiative to resolve challenges.
- Proficiency in MS Office and proven success learning and applying new technology.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.