PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH Zambia Country Program portfolio includes projects across priority health programs such as Malaria, Nutrition and Immunization, Reproductive Health, Tuberculosis (TB), COVID-19 Support, Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance as well as Digital Health with funding from various donors.
PATH is seeking to recruit a Temporary Documentation Specialist to assist in the functions of the Eradicate TB Project under the Zambia Country Office. The incumbent will be based in Lusaka.
- Provide technical oversight and support to project teams in the identification, design and writing of technical briefs, success stories, lessons learned.
- Promote and foster results documentation, inter-project sharing, and use of lessons learned and best practices.
- Lead the documentation of project activities through various communications channels (web stories, project briefs, journal articles etc.) Edit project documents and support the team to prepare reports, concept papers and other project related documents.
- Design, write, and edit promotional and informational material for internal and external audiences.
- Ensure effective communication and dissemination of ETB work since inception to all stakeholders. Perform quality checks on completed requests.
- Retrieve and document project-related information in a timely manner.
- Ability to mentor and/or train project teams in documentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrate increased knowledge of tools and resources