PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, finance, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria contracted the Institute of Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) and PATH to conduct an evaluation of the effectiveness and impact of Global Fund-supported programs in the DRC 2017-2021. The Prospective Country Evaluation (PCE) is a comprehensive, prospective evaluation that utilizes a variety of quantitative and qualitative methods to provide a detailed, real-time, picture of the implementation and effectiveness of Global Fund-supported programs in selected countries.
PATH is seeking to recruit a Technical Officer, based in Kinshasa, to provide technical leadership and support on evaluation activities. The Technical Officer will be responsible for implementing PCE activities, including qualitative data collection, analysis, reporting, and results dissemination. The Technical Officer will report directly to the Project Manager and will work collaboratively with PCE team members in DRC and with the PATH and IHME teams in Seattle.
- Contribute to data collection including collecting and reviewing key documents, observing, and taking notes at meetings between Global Fund stakeholders, conducting interviews with key stakeholders, and gathering routine data obtained through HMIS.
- Maintain well-organized electronic files to manage and catalogue the data collected.
- Provide ongoing analysis and triangulation of findings across multiple data sources.
- Engage in ongoing relationship-building with stakeholders involved in Global Fund investments to increase buy-in and adoption of PCE findings.
- Disseminate key findings to stakeholders through participation in quarterly or annual meetings, and other channels such as national-level workshops.
- Support facilitation of dissemination and recommendation workshops with stakeholders.