Chemonics seeks technical leads for the anticipated USAID/Mozambique TRANSFORM WASH proposal. We are seeking technical leads with specialized knowledge in the following areas: governance, infrastructure, WASH financing, SBCC, GESI, and MEL. This activity is intended to support the increase of sustainable access to water and sanitation services in Mozambique, with focus on small towns, rural growth-centers, and peri-urban areas. This activity will seek to materialize the USAID Mozambique Mission’s WASH strategic goal, which aims to support the achievement of Improved well-being of communities, especially women and girls in Mozambique by ensuring increased use and sustainable management of water and sanitation services. All applicants must be proficient in Portuguese. These positions will be based in Maputo, Mozambique. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant technical working in donor-funded (USAID preferred) programming, or in other related fields; and demonstrated progression of responsibility increasing over time
- Experience with gender and youth integration in project implementation preferred
- Proven record of building teams and fostering collaboration to achieve program goals, meet program milestones, and produce quality program results
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English with excellent oral and written communication skills required; proficiency in Portuguese required
- Experience working in Mozambique and/or Sub-Saharan Africa strongly preferred
To apply visit this link: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/bc4431965df446e7b03684516b54ba8c. The deadline for submission is May 22, 2021. Please note a CV is required. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.