- Access to Finance
- Trade with EU
- Business Enabling and Private Sector (SME) Development
- International Quality Certification Standards
- Investment and Export Promotion
- Organizational Development
- Institutional Strengthening
- Public Private Partnerships
- Branding and Marketing
- Monitoring and Evaluation (under donor projects)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (preferred) in a field related to the above development needs.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in competitiveness and trade spheres, preferably with donor programs
- Experience working with host-country government officials, international donors and private sector stakeholders
- Knowledge of the current market constraints in Ukraine and competitiveness landscape
- Fluency in Ukrainian and/or Russian required; English fluency strongly preferred
*The positions are open to Ukrainian nationals.