SI is seeking a Team Leader to lead and design and lead the performance evaluation, provide quality assurance and control, and supervise the team members.
- Take specific leadership for the team.
- Coordinate and liaise with USAID/Morocco throughout the evaluation.
- Develop and finalize the evaluation design and data collection tools.
- Coordinate data collection activities and arrange periodic meetings.
- Consolidate individual input from team members.
- Coordinate the process of report writing, assembling the final findings, conclusions, and recommendations into a high-quality document.
- Advanced degree in education or other relevant subject matter.
- Expertise in evaluation mixed methods, design, and tool development.
- Prior team leader evaluation experience, supervising diverse teams.
- Prior experience leading and conducting evaluations of education activities, funded by USAID.
- Knowledge of USAID evaluation policy.
- Demonstrated experience working in higher and lower education sectors, ability to advise on educational issues.
- Prior experience in Morocco or North Africa is a plus, especially in the education sector.
- Fluency in English; either advanced proficiency in classical/Moroccan Arabic and/or French preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout Morocco.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.