Brief description: The overall objective of the project is promoting social inclusion and improving access for all to quality employment and education services.
The purpose is to promote social inclusion of women and youth who are in poverty or at risk of poverty in the TRB1 Region by facilitating access of their integration to the labour market.
Results to be achieved:
- Result 1: Vocational skills of women and youth who are in poverty or at risk of poverty in the TRB1 Region are improved.
- Result 2: Institutional capacity of FÄ±rat Development Agency, social partners, related institutions and universities to enhance the access of disadvantaged women and youth in the TRB1 Region to the labour market is increased.
- Result 3: Wide range of people is accessed through awareness-raising campaigns/events on the women and youth employment issues.
Commencement date and duration of the project: May 2021 (indicative), 24 months
Qualifications and skills:
– Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Economics or Administrative Sciences or Labour Economics and Industrial Relations. In the absence of such a degree minimum of 10 years of working experience in the field of employment services and /or vocational education and training.
– Excellent command of written and spoken English.
– Full computer literacy.
– Master degree or/and PhD in one of the abovementioned fields will be an asset.
General professional experience:
– Preferably 10 but a minimum of 8 years of professional experience in project management.
Specific professional experience:
– Minimum 5 years of experience as a team leader or managerial position (in the Contractor Side) in the implementation of projects.
– Minimum 3 years of experience in the implementation of capacity building projects related to employment services.
– Experience in the project(s) which include services on vocational training or professional career management or social inclusion of youth or women will be an asset.