Qualifications and skills
- Master’s degree in economics, financial management, law, public administration, or other relevant field.
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
General professional experience
- At least 15 years of professional experience in supporting PFM reforms formulation and implementation, of which 10 years in developing countries.
- Experience in leading the implementation of TA projects with a focus on institutional strengthening.
- Previous experience with EU budget support would be considered a strong asset.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in managing international donor funded projects as TL and/or senior managerial position.
- In-depth knowledge of PFM related issues, including planning and budgeting, public investment management, procurement and auditing.
- Previous experience in ASEAN or SAARC countries will be considered an asset.