The estimated period of performance for this evaluation is about 16 weeks (inclusive of four weeks of fieldwork), and is estimated to begin this August 2019.
- Oversee the evaluation and coordinate the team, ensuring team members understand their roles and responsibilities, and assign individual data collection, analysis, and reporting responsibilities.
- Coordinate with SI’s HO team throughout the evaluation.
- Develop evaluation design to address evaluation questions, including information on data collection and analysis. will write the final report.
- Oversee fieldwork and data collection activities to ensure quality.
- Lead the preparation and presentation of the key evaluation findings and recommendations to the USAID.
- Brief the USAID TOCOR weekly on the evaluation progress.
- Must have a Masters’ degree with a minimum of 12 years of experience evaluating and, or managing civil society programs.
- Prior experience as an Evaluation Team Leader on USAID-funded projects in Cambodia or South-East Asia.
- Extensive experience engaging constructively and effectively with USG and senior host country counterparts and government officials.
- Must have familiarity with USAID evaluation policy [USAID Automated Directive System (ADS) Chapter 201].
- Must have experience possess knowledge of the Cambodian development context and issues.
- Must possess experience in conducting evaluation or research studies.
- Must have excellent English language skills in both written and verbal communications.
- Demonstrated team management or evaluation team management experience.