The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)/Indonesia awarded Social Impact, Inc. (SI) the Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Support task order (TO). The purpose of the TO is to support the design and implementation of the Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS) for fiscal year (FY)2020 – 2024 by providing technical, consulting, and advisory services related to MEL to USAID/Indonesia.
Purpose of Evaluation
The purpose of this performance evaluation is to investigate and determine the effectiveness of the coordinated Kunci workforce development project design, management, and implementation. The specific objectives of the evaluation are to: (1) review performance of the KUNCI project as a whole, with a particular focus on the design and implementation, (2) identify success and opportunities of Kunci workforce development activities that are aligned with USAID/Indonesia’s new CDCS, in particular the emphasis on Journey to Self-Reliance (J2SR); and 3) identify key lessons learned that can be used to improve future workforce development designs and other relevant Mission-wide activities.
Social Impact Inc. is seeking an individual to fulfill the role of Team Leader (Kunci Project Performance Evaluation) for USAID/Indonesia. This position will work under the direct supervision of the MEL Support Chief of Party and will coordinate with and be supported by MEL Support evaluation specialists and research assistants.
The Team Leader will be responsible for:
- Fully responsible for direct liaison with USAID.
- Managing evaluation team personnel and assignment responsibilities.
- Producing high-quality evaluation deliverables, including the evaluation methodology and work plan, evaluation presentations and the draft and final reports.
Estimated LOE: 42 days
- Advanced degree in a relevant discipline, such as, training and development, workplace education and development, human resources, education, or instructional design, public policy, business administration or a social science, such as educational or organizational psychology or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum of ten years of experience in development, with significant experience in one or more of the following areas: workforce development, private sector engagement, business administration, etc.
- Significant performance evaluation experience, including prior experience designing data collection instruments, remote monitoring, and data analysis.
- Experience analyzing and synthesizing large amounts of data and information into meaningful conclusions and recommendations for strategic input and implementation.
- Have a proven track record in terms of leadership, coordination of evaluation of development projects.
- Have excellent writing, oral presentation, and organizational skills.
- Prior work experience in Southeast Asia is required, and prior experience in Indonesia is preferred.
- Familiarity with USAID workforce development programming approaches is an advantage.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.