The scope of this 15 months programme includes;
- an assessment of the current regulation of telemedicine (including of any new Presidential Regulation)
- developing recommendations to improve the regulatory framework;
- supporting the government in the adoption and implementation of the new regulatory framework
The Team Leader (TL) is responsible for the technical leadership and management of the programme and staff. TL will provide leadership, direction and strategy for the programme and will be responsible for delivery of all programme outputs and for meeting of all milestones. The TL will be responsible for leading the programme team through planning, implementing and managing the delivery of activities, reports, knowledge products and other results as approved in programme documentation or work plans. The TL will be responsible for representing the programme with a range of Indonesian government, MoH and other stakeholders.
Candidates should possess the following qualification:
- Master’s degree in health-related discipline; MD preferred.
- At least 10 years’ experience as a team leader or project director of health programmes
- Prior experience and technical expertise in creating regulatory framework for telemedicine.
- Extensive experience working and delivering results with the ministry of health
- Proven leadership and management skills, including a track record of managing and coordinating high-performance teams
- Demonstrated research and analytical skills
- Proven ability to cultivate effective working relationships to engage with the senior government and its counterparts at all levels, as well as other key stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver under tight deadlines on a continual basis.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.