- Solid experience as TL in DFID funded programmes.
- A relevant masters degree
- Experience in Rwanda is a must have.
- Experience in programmes supporting adolescent girls
- Proven capacity building skills with governments
- Fluent in English
- Proven skills in report writing
A reference check will be part of the recruitment process as well as due diligence according to the DFID safeguarding standards
For the upcoming DFID funded tender called Investing in Adolescent Girls in Rwanda (IAG-R), Mott MacDonald is looking for a Team Leader.
About the programme
The 4-year IAG-R programme will work to enable adolescent girls to have the capabilities for a safe, healthy, educated and empowered transition to adulthood through receiving a life-skills programme. IAG-R builds on the first phase of the programme (called ‘12+’) that ended in 2017 during which 92,000 poor rural girls across all 30 districts of Rwanda were reached. Besides capacity building on a governmental level, the programme will also deliver a life skills programme to 150.000 young children by providing a curricula consisting of (among others) basic health, nutrition and hygiene behaviours, puberty, gender and violence, economic opportunities and savings.
- the Implementing Partners and the Technical Lead supporting the Implementing Partners
- the experts in the TA Facility
- the experts in charge of MEL
- short-term experts under the three Components of IAG-R.
Besides this leadership role, the Team Leader is responsible for timely delivery of progress reports to the backstopping team of the consortium for final quality assurance. The team leader will also provide technical inputs when and if required under the various components.