The Mousanada for Libya programme will meet – on a demand-driven and adaptive basis – requests for support emanating from EU policy dialogue with Libyan public institutions that are in line with Libya’s continuing democratic transition. Mousanada will provide technical assistance type of support that can include identification of best practices, capacity building and support to policy development and implementation; additional activities may include support to EU-Libya policy dialogues as well as analyses and surveys in a number of governance-related areas. Finally, Mousanada will include a component to strengthen monitoring, assessment and evaluation of performance and impact of EU-financed bilateral and thematic activities, implemented in Libya.
Key Expert 1: Team Leader/ Institutional Development Expert
Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s degree in Public Administration, Economics, Business Administration, Development Studies or relevant field,
- Excellent writing and oral presentation skills in English,
- Fully computer literate, proficient user of Microsoft Office,
- Strong team leadership skills, including ability to create, motivate and manage a strong team, drive the strategic vision of the project, identify opportunities for impact and link up members of the team on joint tasks as appropriate.
General Professional Experience
- 10 years of professional experience in advising and implementing public administration reforms and good governance.
Specific Professional Experience
- At least 5 years of experience as Team Leader in international donor funded projects,
- Experience in institutional and organisational capacity development support, change management advise and related training to enhance democratic governance and improving the functioning of legislative bodies,
- Experience in North Africa would be an asset.