Profil demandé :
General description of the position
– General coordination and implementation of the project, ensuring the delivery of requested services.
Expert category: Cat. I (>12 years of experience)
Qualifications and skills required
– A level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least three years attested by a diploma in one of the following
areas: journalism, media studies, political science, psychology, communication, philosophy, management, or in a directly related discipline.
– University diplomas in other areas together with a minimum 5 years in addition to the specific professional experience defined below could be accepted in fully justified cases.
– Excellent analytical and technical skills Excellent awareness of social media developments
General professional experience: Minimum 12 but preferably 15 years of professional experience in journalism, media or communication.
Specific professional experience:
– Experience as a team leader or a key expert in minimum 1 but preferably 2 technical assistance projects.
– Minimum 7 years of experience in analysing media audiences and/or planning communication campaigns Experience in analysis of Russian disinformation and/or hybrid war analysis and research
Language skills: Fluent English
Additional information: General coordination and implementation of the project, ensuring the delivery of requested services.