Profil demandé :
Minimum requirements of the team (Cat. I expert)
• Education: the expert shall hold a Master Degree in Public Administration, Management, Economics, or other discipline relevant to the assignment.
• The Expert shall have a minimum cumulative professional experience of 15 years in the field of project management, monitoring and evaluation or equivalent professional experience of at least 12 years in specific sector (preferably Public Administration, Management,) if the candidate does not possess a Master Degree in relevant field.
• The Expert shall have at least 12 years of experience at international level in monitoring and evaluation procedures and methodologies applied to the various modalities of implementation, instruments and channels of cooperation/aid delivery including programme/project management.
• The expert shall have a cumulative professional experience in at least 12 projects at senior level within a team of international and national consultants.
• The Expert shall have evaluation experience of not less than 8 development cooperation projects .
• At least the expert has the experience of minimum 5 Projects as the Team Leader of an Evaluation Team.
• Experience of work in central Asian countries, especially in developing countries with similar socio-economic landscape.
Additional requirements of the team (Cat. I experts)
• Knowledge of technical and/or financial programme management as well as of Project Cycle Management (PCM) and Logical Framework Approaches analysis (proven by at least 5 experiences in the course of the last 10 years);
• Prior experience in conducting an evaluation for development and cooperation interventions in the good governance and public financial management sector.
• In-depth understanding of international cooperation, especially bilateral/multilateral relationships.
• Strong institutional network with significant experience in working with relevant ministries and stakeholders.
• Be computer literate in standard software applications.
• Proven experience with EU-funded programmes is desirable.
Language skills of the team (Cat. I experts)
• English: the expert shall possess a level C2 expertise;
• Mongolian: knowledge of Mongolian is desirable.