Profil demandé :
Role and type of contribution of CSOs to the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of non-formal and informal lifelong learning, skills development, and employment services (human capital development).
• Social inclusion and social fairness. Impact of education, training and employment public policies.
• Country stakeholder engagement capacity.
• Understanding of the role of the country CSOs, their operational mechanisms, target groups, main areas of activity, main outcomes, and source of financing.
• Understanding of the relationship between the country CSOs and the formal lifelong learning and employment system.
• Survey implementation
• Proven (qualitative-quantitative) data analysis capacity
• Proven writing capacity
• English is required besides the national language
• CVs will be presented in the Europass format which grades languages from A1 (lowest ‘basic’) to C2 (highest ‘excellent’). Please note that a minimum level of working language is considered C1.
• Specify a minimum grade along the scale.