The objective of this assignment is to conduct a quick assessment of the e-Filing and e-Payment readiness, including:
- High-level Needs Assessment and IT Environment Study covering MIS tiers: hardware, networking, software, people (organizational and human resources) and tasks (BPMN, internal and external actors’ information flows)
- High-level decomposition of the “As-Is” Enterprise Architecture (EA) scenario for provision of services by LRA.
- Drafting To-Be Enterprise Architecture (EA) scenario in liaison with RG4 subject matter experts (SMEs) providing for Gap Analysis (identification of existing, missing and update needed) of information flow and identification of high-level business processes (aka Descriptive level of Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) for e-filing, e-payments, mobile payments and back-office reconciliation.
- In liaison with as per TADAT and LRA draft a high level Working Schedule to address the identified Gaps utilizing best practice and taking into consideration local conditions. The modernization recommendations shall address Business, Application and Technology layers of the LRA Enterprise Architecture (EA).
- Review and design Systems Performance Monitoring Indicators for the LRA systems to provide for business continuity.
The Tax IT Expert will be responsible for the following deliverables:
• E-filing and e-payment Needs Assessment and IT Environment Study, including recommendations on addressing critical needs.
• High-level LRA As-Is/To-Be Enterprise Architecture (EA) Review
• Initial systems performance monitoring indicators
• Selected contributions to benchmarking study
• Power point presentations on findings
• Annual high level work plan for LRA to address critical needs