Talent Sourcing Recruiter, Program Management Unit (PMU), Arlington, VA
SI is seeking an experienced, full-time Talent Sourcing Recruiter to be based in Arlington, VA. The Talent Sourcing Recruiter will be a member of the Program Management Unit (PMU),will report to one of the Directors of the PMU, and will have an indirect reporting line to Deputy Director of Recruitment, Business Development division.
Sourcing of candidates and maintaining a database of candidates for consultant and employee (local national, third country national and US national) positions for field office projects will be the primary responsibility of the Talent Sourcing Recruiter. The Talent Sourcing Recruiter will also be responsible for streamlining best practices and providing fellow PMU employees with guidance on recruitment policies and procedures.
Program Management Unit Sourcing (90% of time)
- Sourcing for consultants, typically senior-level, expatriate technical experts to team lead evaluations;
- Maintaining a roster of preferred consultants who consistently demonstrate high quality work product;
- Keeping in contact with high quality consultants to ensure they stay engaged with SI and know of our needs, pipeline, and how they might be able to fit in; læs fuld rapport
- Sourcing for local national, third country national and US national candidates for field office employment positions.
- Work with Chiefs of party and PMU staff to develop recruitment plans. Report out recruitment needs to the PMU Vice President and Directors on a regular basis.
- Advise PMU staff of recruitment best practices.
- Ensure that the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is kept up to date: follow up with field office and other staff as required to ensure that all recruitment actions for consultant and employee positions are recorded in the ATS.
- Review job descriptions to ensure that the description and qualifications are in line with the needs of the project and requirements of the client contract.
Recruitment Strategic Initiatives (10% of time)
- Support the VP of PMU with the development and maintenance of recruitment statistics to inform larger corporate decision making.
- Work with the Deputy Director of Business Development Recruitment to develop and conduct tailored trainings for PMU field office staff on recruitment topics.
- Improve SI’s candidate networks and recognition in the international development sector by providing top candidate care and professionalism, increasing the reach of SI’s job advertisements, and attending career fairs and other networking events.
- Work with the recruitment team to develop easy to use recruitment templates and forms for use across SI (CV templates, reference check forms, common email templates, How-Tos, recruitment manuals, etc.).
- A Bachelor’s degree with 5 plus years of experience, including at least two years of recruitment.
- Recruitment for USAID or other international development projects or proposals preferred.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, knowledge of Taleo favorably considered.
- Very strong professionalism and oral and written communication skills.
- Capable of independent action and sound judgement.
- Must be fully comfortable using online applicant systems and candidate databases as a main recruitment tool.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.