PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH is currently recruiting for a temporary Talent Coordinator to support PATH’s Human Resources by providing administrative support to the US Recruiting Team who recruits for positions in the US, Africa, Europe and Asia.
The Talent Coordinator plays an important role in the hiring process by providing recruiting coordination and support and collaborating closely with our recruiting team, hiring managers, and candidates. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a strong, compassionate, inclusive and fun Human Resources team!
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Schedule complex interviews with multiple teams/individuals across time zones using video conferencing, Microsoft Teams and other technologies
- Proactively communicate effectively with interview team, recruiter and candidates to ensure a professional and positive candidate experience
- Handle employee records auditing, filing, other activities as needed.
- Provide HR project support including developing communications, scheduling, training assistance, and meeting set-up
- Support the requests and coordination of talent programs administration (fellowships, internships, contingent staffing etc.)
- Support new hire onboarding, including coordination of new hire documents and background checks
- Support HR audits and other related compliance activities
- Coordinate payment of HR invoices and credit card charges
- Coordinate activation of HR agreements and contracts