- Conduct and lead proactive proposal and project sourcing and recruitment for personnel on new business activities in collaboration with proposal team and operations group. Additional responsibility for sourcing for field and home office positions
- Gather information on and coordinate job advertising for proposals and projects in relevant countries
- Assist in writing job descriptions and advertisements
- Maintain postings on iCIMS, the Company website, and other posting sites to keep job postings up-to-date, closing filled positions, tracking applications, registering new candidates, and uploading relevant documentation
- Identify potential candidates through databases, contacts/networks, Internet, publications and cold calls
- Format and edit personnel CVs; ensuring the CV addresses proposal or project requirements
- Help maintain recruitment folders and documents
- Actively participate in internal discussions and initiatives to augment QED’s recruitment systems, policies, procedures, and tools
- Actively engage in efforts to improve QED’s network of consultants and candidates by finding new CVs to add to the consultant database, conducting informational interviews, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, and/or Social Sciences in a related field
- Experience of 2-4 years of prior recruitment generalist sourcing and talent acquisition functions
- Experience with online networking tools, such as LinkedIn, Devex, and experience conducting searches on recruitment databases required
- Must have a strong orientation to client and candidate satisfaction, an ability to foster productive team relationships, and an ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills, proactive and professional demeanor
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fluid team environment with all levels of staff
- Computer literacy, social media, database and internet affinity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, organize and implement large projects
To apply for this position please follow the following steps:
- Complete the online application.
- Attach your resume.
- Provide consulting salary history request.
- Submit your application, resume, and any additional documents.
Please note that applications submitted by other means; or without resume will not be considered. Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis. The QED Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply. AA//V/D.