We are International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a global consulting firm working some of the most complex and impactful development problems worldwide. We work on programs that help government agencies, private companies and donors improve the lives of others. At IBTCI you will be part of an inclusive team that provides expert solutions and advice to understand and address critical problems while giving you opportunities to succeed and grow.
Assignment Title: Talent Acquisition Consultant
Department/Location: Talent Acquisition/Remote
Point of Contact: TA Director
IBTCI is seeking an experieced Talent Acquisition Consultant for a two to three month consultancy with an option to extend. The consultant will work closely with IBTCI’s TA Team to support recruitment for hard to fill proposal and project openings.
Scope of Work:
- Serve as the lead recruiter for multiple USAID recruitments for proposals and current projects.
- Provide timely and effective recruitment solutions by effectively liaising with hiring manager to develop job descriptions and to ensure full understanding of their requirements, preferences, and timeframes.
- Conduct initial screens and follow standardized processes to screen and select the best candidates, ensuring compliance with all governmental and IBTCI employment specifications.
- Brief the hiring manager on shortlists with relevant documents and arrange for interviews of prospective candidates with them.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- This position does not authorize/require the consultant to directly communicate with IBTCI clients.
- This position does not authorize/require the consultant to have decision making authority on final work product.
- At least 5 years of experience recruiting for International Development projects funded by USAID and other government agencies.
- Demonstrated experience sourcing for cleared candidates.
- Demonstrated experience engaging in multiple simultaneous recruits and managing the entire recruitment cycle.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet urgent deadlines.
- Exceptional standard of written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced using ATS and varios Social Media outlets.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Fluency in other language (English, Spanish, or French).
- Familiarity with ICIMS preferred.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Supervisory Responsibility: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Travel: Travel not required.
About the Organization:
IBTCI has been in business since 1987. We specialize in Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL), Institutional Support (IS), Financial & Risk Management (FRM), Supply Chain Management & Procurement (SCMP); Social & Behavior Change (SBC) and Capacity Building. We provide these services across many sectors including, but not limited to, agriculture, resilience & food security, conflict & crisis, democracy & governance, economic growth & trade, education, energy & Infrastructure, environment & climate change, global health & WASH and humanitarian and disaster assistance. At IBTCI, our colleagues are encouraged to collaborate and be part of the solution while getting the tools and guidance needed to grow and support our clients’ missions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
IBTCI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other classification protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
If you are an applicant with a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability, or unable to use the online application system and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact the Talent Acquisition team at TalentAcquisition@ibtci.com (Do not send your resume to this account, for consideration please apply in our career page).