International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI) works with government agencies, private sector companies and several donors on promoting growth, stability and security across many sectors, including, but not limited to, conflict and crisis, democracy and governance, economic growth, education, environment, and global health.
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Associate- Part time Temporary
Department/Location: Talent Acquisition/ Remote
Reports To: Talent Acquisition Director
Type: Regular Full-Time
Classification: Non- Exempt
This is a temporary part time opening to support IBTCI Talent Acquisiton efforts and will work as part of a team recruiting for proposals and projects openings. Must be fluent in English language, both oral and written, have good liaison skills and full proficiency in MS Office suite and social media outlets. Excellent communications and interpersonal skills are required. Prior work experience in Recruitment is required and experience working for International Development contractors would be a plus.
Essential Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for sourcing and screening project and proposal positions.
- Process Reference check and Degree Verification for all finalists.
- Post opening in multiple outlets.
- Creates and maintains talent pools and recruitment trackers.
- Provides recruitment support for Consultancy openings when needed.
- Supports the outreach of Passive candidates.
- Maintains accurate and comprehensive electronic filing of resumes, candidates’ supporting documents and other attachments in ICIMS and Talent Acquisition’s files and organized these intuitively so others unfamiliar with the hires can easily locate desired files.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One to three years of professional work experience, preferably in Recruitment and or Costumer Service oriented role.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience using the internet for research purposes.
- Social Sourcing knowledgeable.
- Oral and written fluency in English required.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized, attentive to detail, skilled in setting priorities and meeting deadlines, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Works well independently and in teams; pro-active in anticipating work requirements and problem solving.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems is a plus.
- Previous costumer service experience preferable in and HR and/or Recruiting role.
- Experience and/or familiarity with international development.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Social Science, HR or related field.
Working Environment: Work is typically performed in an office environment (working remotely temporarely due to COVID 19).
Physical Requirements: This is largely a sedentary position that requires the ability to speak, hear, see, and lift small objects up to 20 lbs. This position requires the incumbent to be mobile and agile at a moment’s notice in case of an emergency.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position does NOT have supervisory responsibilities.
Travel: International travel may be required and may include travel to fragile or conflict-prone zones.
Work Authorization: Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States of America.
About the Organization:
IBTCI has been in business since 1987. We specialize in Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL), Institutional Support (IS), Financial & Risk Management (FRM), Supply Chain Management & Procurement (SCMP); Social & Behavior Change (SBC) and Capacity Building. We provide these services across many sectors including, but not limited to, agriculture, resilience & food security, conflict & crisis, democracy & governance, economic growth & trade, education, energy & Infrastructure, environment & climate change, global health & WASH and humanitarian and disaster assistance. At IBTCI, our colleagues are encouraged to collaborate and be part of the solution while getting the tools and guidance needed to grow and support our clients’ missions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
IBTCI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other classification protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
If you are an applicant with a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability, or unable to use the online application system and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact the Talent Acquisition team at TalentAcquisition@ibtci.com (Do not send your resume to this account, for consideration please apply in our career page).