The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CF Foundation) and its employees embrace their commitment to its core values. These core values are the pillars on which the CF Foundation stand and will continue to sustain us as we move forward.
- Keep sight of what really matters: Our decisions are based on what is best for people with cystic fibrosis and their families.
- Aspire for excellence in all we do: We take pride in our work. We are committed to continuous learning and improvement.
- Stronger together: We collaborate and work together so that we can learn more and achieve more.
- Innovate with courage: We embrace challenges. We reach beyond boundaries in pursuit of our vision.
- Care about our people: We deeply care about each other and all who support our shared mission. We listen with respect. We support one another.
The CF Foundation has begun a Workday implementation to include Financials and Human Capital Management (HCM). The Systems Analyst will be involved in projects that span multiple HR disciplines. The role provides support to internal customers for troubleshooting and resolving system issues, answering end-user questions, and partnering with functional teams to deliver HR software implementation and enhancements.
The Systems Analyst will be an integral part of the implementation with responsibility for analyzing the needs of internal clients then design, configure, build, test, deploy applications to meet those needs. The Systems Analyst will also document all work, code, diagnose, and resolve any problems with existing systems, as well perform required maintenance. Moreover, the Systems Analyst will actively engage in IT projects and IT operational support activities. Activities will include SaaS application development, troubleshooting, configuration, and backlog management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Systems Analyst will support Human Resources operations in system requirements within the software modules. This role will be responsible for user communications, reporting and analytics as well as configuration changes.
- Configuration of cloud-based tracking and reporting platform that helps organization automate critical processes.Serve as subject matter expert for Workday HCM, including Compensation and Talent modules.
- Participate in HRIT projects to include conducting working sessions with the business to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements.
- Collaborate with business owners/stakeholders to understand business needs, business processes, project specifications, business case development, and data sources.
- Input/repair data in testing and production environments.
- Configure data in testing and production environments to support business requirements.
- Design automated processes to improve efficiently in business operations.
- Work with end users to troubleshoot issues.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of SaaS applications.
- Create and document proof of concept prototypes based on business requirements.
- Interact with the applications team and understand the technical designs.
- Conduct usability and functional testing and implement and/or recommend corrective and preventive actions.
- Gather data from primary or multiple sources, and maintain information using organized data systems.
- Interpret the results from the data acquired and use the information to create reports.
- Identify and interpret any patterns or useful trends in complex data sets.
- Maintain the integrity of data.
- Ability to delicately handle sensitive information and maintain the appropriate level of confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Applied Mathematics, or related field.
- Minimum of five years of experience with systems analysis and DevOps or equivalent combination of related training and relevant experience.
- Prior HRIS experience including a minimum of two to three years of Workday HCM experience required; Workday Pro certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of the following business areas: Human Resources, Compensation, Recruiting, Absence Management, Time Tracking and Reporting.
- Aptitude for learning new SaaS technologies.
- Experience with configuring and administering SaaS platforms.
- Strong business analysis, business acumen, and problem-solving skills and ability to identify issues, concerns, challenges, and the ability to implement workflows.
- Ability to read and write programming code along with an understanding of object-oriented design.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to gather information and grasp complex technical and financial issues as well as the ability to maintain and support data analytics platforms.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to work effectively across multiple functions as well as strong customer service skills.
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools.
- Understanding of HIPAA and relevant FDA regulations ensuring compliance and implementation throughout job duties.
- Understanding of SDLC.
- Minimum of three years of experience working with programming languages, operating systems, and information systems.
- Minimum of three years of experience with data modeling.
- Ability to develop and execute database queries and conduct analysis, perform complex requirements gathering and process modeling, ability to create tools to store data, and present information through reports and visualization.
- Normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, and temperature.
- No heavy lifting required.
The CF Foundation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. We strive to recruit and maintain a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, physical or mental disability, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, sex, marital status, genetic information or testing, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran or any characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
The CF Foundation is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at HROps@cff.org.