ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference. Diversity & Inclusion, is simply who we are and what we do.
SUBCONTRACTOR ADMINISTRATION ANALYST
At ICF we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients, and committed to improving the lives of others. If you’re seeking to work for a mission-driven company and to challenge yourself professionally, join our inclusive community of communicators, creatives, strategists, and technologists who challenge the status quo every day.
We are currently seeking a Subcontractor Administration Analyst within the Justice, Workforce, Preparedness, and Community Development (JWPCD) Line of Business. This position will support the Subcontractor Administration team lead as well as project managers, and subcontractors working on federal contracts.
We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the US.
About ICF’s Housing and Community Development PracticeThe Housing and Community Development Practice (HCD) provides services to strengthen communities and the institutions that work to provide affordable housing, prevent homelessness, recover from natural disasters, and promote financial literacy. HCD does this through training and technical assistance, data analysis, monitoring, planning, and program implementation services.
- Assist with subcontractor procurement including reviewing and tracking of procurement applications and providing follow-up as necessary
- Manage the requisition process, including preparation, submission, and tracking of purchase orders
- Prepare and process subcontractor invoices
- Use commercial software applications in support of daily tasks
- Provide regular communication/status updates to project managers and subcontractors regarding status of purchase orders and subcontractor payments
- Assist with managing and analyzing data in order to perform regular quality checks of purchase orders and subcontractor payments
- Interact with Project Finance Controller, Accounts Payable and project managers to resolve project related issues
- Develop and maintain project files, process documents and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Business, Finance, Economics, Communications, Statistics, or another analytical discipline
- 2-3 years of experience in, data management, financial reporting, and compliance
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proactive self-starter with proven organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend solutions
- Experience developing and maintaining spreadsheets and analyzing datasets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be flexible/multi-task in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Outstanding level of professionalism, including the ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to remain cool under pressure and possessing a no-problem-too-big-or-too-small attitude
- Working knowledge of basic finance procedures and general accounting principles
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. We can only solve the world’s toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/ and our commitment to inclusionhttps://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion.
We can only solve the world’s toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range – There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$42,424.00 – $72,121.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)