PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
The Office of Grants and Contracts (OGC) in partnership with program and operational support services is to mitigate risk for the organization. OGC provides subject matter expertise on donor compliance, federal regulations, donor terms and conditions, subaward management and PATH policies to maintain PATH’s reputation, credibility, and track record as the leading innovative nonprofit in the global health sector. The OGC team includes staff based in Seattle, WA, Washington, DC and Nairobi, Kenya.
PATH is currently seeking a Subaward Specialist who will sit within our grants and contracts office. This position may be located in either Nairobi, Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Senegal or Ghana. The Subaward Specialist will be responsible for the administrative management and compliance oversight for outgoing agreements (subawards and subcontracts) and will report to the Global Subrecipient Compliance Manager.
The Subaward Specialist will support a designated portfolio of programs and will be responsible for the preparation of outgoing agreements and amendments upon program request. In addition, this role will work with program teams to ensure compliance and oversight from implementation through closeout. The Subaward Specialist, in collaboration with the Grants and Contracts Officers and Sr. Contract Specialist, will advise staff on contractual and grant issues, donor compliance, and implementation of PATH polices related to subawards and subaward management.
Other responsibilities include:
- Provide support on outgoing agreements from pre-solicitation stage through
- Responsible for writing and reviewing outgoing
- Act as main point of contact for outgoing agreements for program teams within assigned
- Support maintenance of outgoing agreement files; track and monitor electronic files during
- Serve as resource for outgoing agreements closeout, to ensure compliance with donor rules and PATH policies.
- Keep abreast of, interpret, and provide guidance to staff on donor regulations related to outgoing
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with donors and program staff.