PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH is currently seeking a Subaward Specialist who will sit within our grants and contracts office. This position may be located in either Seattle, WA or Washington, DC. The Subaward Specialist will be responsible for the administrative management and compliance oversight for outgoing agreements (subawards and subcontracts) and will report to the Global Subrecipient Compliance Manager. This position may require up to 25% domestic and international travel.
The Subaward Specialist will support a designated portfolio of programs and will be responsible for the preparation of outgoing agreements and amendments upon program request. In addition, this role will work with program teams to ensure compliance and oversight from implementation through closeout. The Subaward Specialist, in collaboration with the Grants and Contracts Officers, will advise staff on contractual and grant issues, donor compliance, and implementation of PATH polices related to subawards and subaward management.
Other responsibilities include:
- Provide support on outgoing agreements from pre-solicitation stage through closeout.
- Responsible for writing and reviewing outgoing agreements.
- Act as main point of contact for outgoing agreements for program teams within assigned portfolio.
- Support maintenance of outgoing agreement files; track and monitor electronic files during implementation.
- Serve as resource for outgoing agreements closeout, to ensure compliance with donor rules and PATH policies.
- Keep abreast of, interpret, and provide guidance to staff on donor regulations related to outgoing agreements.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with donors and program staff.