The Strategic Information Manager is responsible for all strategic information responsibilities within the country office, including all monitoring, evaluation, analytics, and reporting of performance and results. S/he will lead efforts to strengthen monitoring and evaluation, and performance reporting. S/he will liaise with Country Director and senior staff to ensure effective monitoring of the project.
Key Performance Areas:
- Management of project specific M&E framework and Plan including systems requirements
- Manage project evaluations including synthesis of information and managing dissemination towards improved knowledge sharing/management
- Facilitate data utilisation including guiding routine project performance monitoring ensuring provision of analytical data to inform effective QA/QI
- Develop and adapt M&E system in line with project priorities and organisational M&E framework
- Provision of strategic information for project level decision making in relation to programme performance monitoring, planning, resource mobilisation, strategic positioning and programme design.
- Lead project M&E related internal and external reporting, providing relevant strategic information for evidence-based programmatic and strategic decision-making. Generate reports and analysis to inform programmatic decision making.
- Oversight & development of M&E technical expertise for project (non-M&E) team to ensure adequate capacity to support project activities.
- Coordinate project operations research & publications portfolio in collaboration with Chief of Party and project team