The purpose of this position is to provide technical expertise on data analysis, data quality improvement and assurance. The SI Analyst will be responsible bespoke data visualizations for adhoc & routine requests. The candidate will be a cross-functional SI Analyst with team work skills and have an eye for detail. The SI Analyst will work closely with the country SI Leads, Analytics Specialist and Operations Research unit. The SI Analyst will report directly to the Senior SI Manager and have dotted responsibility to the Systems Manager and Senior Programme Lead.
Key Performance Areas:
Monitoring, Evaluation and Strategic Information
- Provide TA and support to SI in Implementation geolocations in documenting and designing organizational M&E Systems in support of SI.
- Lead and support monthly data quality reviews and provide systematic feedback to all stakeholders to ensure that standards of the highest data quality are maintained.
- Provide TA to SI & countries, and oversee routine (and ad hoc as required) requests for M&E data.
- Other duties in support of DPTS/SI needs, e.g. including but not limited to supporting, and providing quality assurance for data extraction / data collection in support of SI evaluation and operations research projects.
Supportive Supervision, Management and Capacity Building
- Liaise with external and internal stakeholders in developing and documenting the SI routine M&E system inclusive of, but not limited to a reporting schedule and reporting templates, routine M&E Tools, as well as Data Quality Audit tools and processes.
- Support the development of SI M&E training materials (e.g. manuals, PowerPoint slides, Job Aids, etc.).
- Support ongoing supportive supervision to frontline health workers and other staff in the use of routine M&E tools.
- Lead M&E and programme support for IBIF project with technical lead
Data Analysis, Use and Dissemination:
- Develop STATA syntax for automated routine auditing of SI data off the back-end of Digital Health Applications.
- Develop STATA syntax for automated routine programme performance reports – in consultation with SI & Programme Managers/ Technical Leads.
- Conduct data analysis and compile reports, for multiple project stakeholders.
- Provide M&E leadership for IBIF and Innovation Hub projects and other assigned projects.
- Ensure high quality reports are submitted / accessed timely.
Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement
- Provide Quality Assurance on all SI M&E processes and outputs.
- Ensure that high quality data are consistently generated across all components of SI programme implementation.
- Lead the design of Data Quality Audit systems and protocols, including Data Quality Assessment tools and procedures.
- Lead and oversee the training of local users in the administration of the routine Data Quality Audit system.
- Initiate, manage and implement data quality improvement interventions in collaboration with SI in Implementation geolocations.
- Support by providing TA on managing the execution of all recommendations for improved data quality.