ICF is a fast-evolving consultancy with a mission to make the world a more prosperous and resilient world. Our US Public Sector Group’s (PSG) Chief Technology Officer’s Office works across all of our Group Divisions, engaging with people from with diverse expertise and digital proficiency (for a full picture of the expertise check out icf.com/work/public-sector). The aim of the CTO office is to help PSG achieve digital transformation excellence through group-wide innovation and digital practice design; strategic alliances (platforms); thought leadership; and, talent development initiatives.
Joining ICF’s PSG CTO’s Office, you’ll work to develop, manage, and deliver engaging enablement and change management initiatives that support strategic growth and the development of ICF’s workforce, with a focus on strategic platform partnerships; talent development, marketing/communications, and cross-divisional collaboration. ICF is seeking a Strategic Engagement Coordinator to grow and deepen relationships with our most strategic internal and external stakeholders. These relationships are foundational to scaling ICF’s ability to bring clients world-class solutions – while also driving ICF’s revenue growth and competitive position in the market.
As the Strategic Engagement Coordinator, you will draw on your consulting and relationship management expertise to orchestrate a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders to execute initiatives that raise ICF’s profile, scale our impact through targeted talent development and engagement, and expand relationships through collaboration.
This highly visible position reports to the Senior Director of Strategic Alliances.
This role can be 100% remote, sitting anywhere within the US; however, if the chosen candidate is within commuting distance to the DC Metro area, a hybrid role of onsite as well as remote work is highly preferred. There may be some business travel, less than 10%.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Manage projects and engagements, including developing basic project plans, coordinating stakeholders, conducting business analysis, and driving execution on a variety of initiatives related to the CTO Office mandate.
- Maintain and coordinate CTO Office communications efforts including the CTO Office SharePoint site and with other channel owners to ensure broad awareness
- Partner with the rest of the CTO’s Office to produce templates, guides, and tools that enable positive engagement with internal stakeholders
- Utilize best practices to support team resource coordination and metric management using a key tool such as Jira, Dynamics, Microsoft 365 suite and partner portals.
- Collaborate with the business units and key centralized teams such as Learning and Development and Corporate Marketing on key technology partner relationship management activities.
- Someone who is ambitious, loves learning, and is passionate and creative will have the runway to bring their ideas fruition and deliver them at an exciting scale.
Our small team is composed of a diversity of backgrounds and skills; we collaborate often, throw around and debate bad ideas in order to find good ones, laugh through the tough sprints, and support one another in getting exceptional work done. No day and no solution will ever be the same.
Skills, Aptitudes, and Interests:
- Strong project management and organizational skills, enjoying driving projects through to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communications and stakeholder management skills; outstanding listening skills and empathy
- Energized by engaging with new people and by new projects/subject matter
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, disciplined
- Able to thrive in a nimble, fast-paced environment with significant ambiguity
- Driven and excited to develop new skills in the multifaceted intersection of digital transformation, change management and technology partnerships.
- Professional maturity, especially in the context of complex organizations
What you must have:
- 3 or more years of professional or graduate school experience in consulting, tech partner management, communications/marketing, or strategic initiatives.
- 3 or more years’ experience building and managing internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- 3 or more years’ experience working with MS Office Suite in a professional environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
What we’d like you to have:
- Experience with technology partner programs (such as AWS, Appian, ServiceNow) is a plus but not required.
- Project and program management experience is a plus but not required.
- Experience with Dynamics 365, Jira, SharePoint (Maintenance and enhancement), Confluence, and/or Microsoft Teams (Creating and managing teams and channels) is a plus.
Why you’ll love working here:
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible work location
- Diverse workforce that values equality and inclusion
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Friendly community with lots of social events
- Participation in charity initiatives
- Employee support program
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world’s toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Remote Office (DC99)