PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH seeks a State Technical Officer for improving access and availability of family planning commodities. This initiative will rapidly implement initiatives to increase accessibility and availability of family planning commodities while strengthening state health systems and creating enabling environment.
- Provide technical support and work with state leadership such as Mission Director and Family Planning Nodal Officer to implement supply chain strengthening initiatives
- Provide technical leadership, administrative and managerial oversight, and monitoring throughout project implementation
- Identify key challenges in Family Planning Supply chain and provide technical support to state, division and districts to address those challenges
- Manage implementation and use of resources to achieve project outcomes
- Develop and implement annual work plans, draft progress reports, and other required deliverables
- Travel to the districts and within districts to monitor progress and give feedback to state leadership
- Guide state team resources on planning and implementation of project activities and monitor their activities
- Represent the project to the State officials, partners, civil society and private sector stakeholders