PATH seeks a State Technical Officer for improving access and availability of family planning commodities. To support the Government of India’s goals of Mission Parivar Vikas and Vision 2020, this activity will rapidly implement initiatives to increase accessibility and availability of family planning commodities while strengthening state health systems and creating enabling environment.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
- Provide quality technical leadership, administrative and managerial oversight, and monitoring throughout project implementation.
- Identify key challenges in Family Planning Supply chain and provide technical support to state, division and districts to address those challenges.
- Manage implementation and use of resources to achieve project outcomes.
- Develop annual work plans, progress reports, and other required deliverables.
- Travel to the districts and within districts to achieve the project objectives.
- Guide Supply Chain Officers on planning and implementation of the project activities and monitor the activities.
- Represent the project to the donors, State officials, partners, civil society and private sector stakeholders