Please note that CVs will be reviewed concurrently, and organization may not wait till last date to finalize the candidate. So, you are requested to apply at the earliest to be considered for candidature.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH seeks a State Lead for initiative on improving availability of family planning commodities in UP. To support the Government of India’s goals of Mission Parivar Vikas and Vision 2020, this activity will implement initiatives to increase availability of family planning commodities while strengthening state health systems and creating enabling environment.
- Provide high-quality technical and strategic leadership and monitoring throughout project implementation.
- Establish and maintain strong working partnerships with all project partners and stakeholders.
- Represent the state project to the donors, Central and State officials, partners, civil society and private sector stakeholders.
- Manage implementation and use of resources to achieve project outcomes.
- Oversee the development of annual work plans, progress reports, and other required deliverables.
- Guide Supply Chain Officers on planning and implementation of the project activities and monitor the activities
- Travel to districts to monitor implementation of the project.