PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH began its work in India in the late 1990s, bringing governments, communities, private-sector companies, and experienced public health practitioners together to address some of the country’s most crucial health problems. In early 2000, the scope of our India program expanded with a major immunization initiative for the state of Andhra Pradesh. Today, PATH’s India projects focus on TB, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis-C, immunization, injection safety, maternal health, and more.
PATH is currently recruiting for State Program Officer Strategic Information HIV, under the project Sashakt, to provide support to the project team in the state level for all M&E needs, including data quality improvement, data updation processes, program reporting, and data use at site level and above design, planning and documentation of HIV prevention to care and treatment continuum interventions in the high burden districts of the state.
- Provide support in the management of project MIS system in collaboration with field implementation team
- Responsible for timely collection of all DATIM targets related to project
- Analyse all cascade data to identify gaps and follow up with state teams for data improvement
- Provide support to reporting on innovations under Project Sashakt
- Capacity building of key field implementation team on MIS system and other data quality parameters
- Support in the training, presentations and other material development for capacity building of Government officials, staff in various departments of State AIDS Control Societies and civil societies.
- Conduct data quality assessment (DQA) in collaboration with field implementation team
- Responsible for submission periodic reports submitted to State Coordinator
- Attend and facilitate training workshops on SI
- Document best practices implemented by the field implementation team
- Establish a system of routine monitoring and meetings with the field implementation team
- To provide support for the coordination and support the field implementation team for the smooth implementation of the project activities
- Support the implementation of the monitoring system including micro planning, granular analysis and routine review meetings to track the progress in achieving the targets
- Participate in review meetings of SACS
- Prepare periodic reports as required for reporting to SACS