Working Title -State Program Officer-HIV Prevention & Case Finding
Internal Title – IN Program Officer I
Division – India Country Program
Location – Mumbai
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH began its work in India in the late 1990s, bringing governments, communities, private-sector companies, and experienced public health practitioners together to address some of the country’s most crucial health problems. In early 2000, the scope of our India program expanded with a major immunization initiative for the state of Andhra Pradesh. Today, PATH’s India projects focus on TB, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis-C, immunization, injection safety, maternal health, and more.
PATH is currently recruiting for State Program Officer HIV Prevention and Case Finding under the project Sashakt, to provide technical support in scaling up the prevention response among KPs and support the scale up of case finding approaches in Mumbai, Manipur, Mizoram and Nagaland. She/he will coordinate with the prevention team in the state.
- Provide technical support to the prevention team in the state in developing and implementing action plans for expanding the coverage of MSM, TG and FSW populations in all the priority districts
- Provide technical support to the field implementation team to implement the integrated package of services to MSM, TG and FSW populations with fidelity
- Provide technical support to the field implementation team in implementing the PrEP demonstration program
- Support the field implementation team in scaling up the PrEP services in the priority districts
- Responsible for implementing all PrEP and case finding activities including all models of Index Testing in the state.
- Provide technical support to the field implementation team in the implementation of community monitoring system
- Provide technical support in scaling up virtual interventions among key populations
- Work in conjunction with State coordinators to identify and address capacity and skill gaps related to KP prevention, PrEP and community monitoring.
- Provide support in developing key population IEC material development in consultation with experts
- Ensure the achievement of prevention targets on a monthly and quarterly basis.