ICF is seeking a Senior Project Manager, with experience in a Call Center and Healthcare environment, to join our growing team! Successful team members perform tasks in a variety of areas geared to deliver exceptional client support and application processing. You will work with the client team, as well as ICF team members and subcontractors, in a collaborative, fast-paced, and growing organization.
- Plan projects from start to finish, including identifying processes, deadlines, and milestone.
- Organize and coordinates team activities.
- Manage performance to meet key performance indicators and service level agreements.
- Coordinate with internal IT teams to ensure systems are operating as needed.
- Coordinate recruitment, training, and quality activities.
- Manage activities of subcontractors.
- Respond to and resolve client inquiries in a professional and timely fashion.
- Ensure successful resolution of any open issues and escalate to management, as needed.
- Ensure project costs are within expected ranges.
- Lead large group discussions with clients and stakeholders to address questions and reach problem resolution.
- Establish influential partnerships at all levels.
- B.A. or B.S. degree.
- Minimum of 7 years of similar experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of call center experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of healthcare experience.
- Experience implementing best practices and standard operating procedures.
- US Citizenship.
- PMP preferred.
- Proficient in call center metrics and how they drive performance.
- Excellent analytical and proven problem-solving skills.
- Competent understanding of project management methodology including the ability to manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, and run team meetings.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to receive client feedback and research thoroughly and quickly, with teams’ support.
- Proven team-building skills; experience facilitating teams and clients.
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience.
- Ability to take information from operations and apply it appropriately to client questions.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Must have a focus on detail and driving results.
- Must demonstrate and maintain an extremely high regard for sensitive information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world’s toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Atlanta, GA (GA18)