- Leading and managing the technical work related to performance monitoring and evaluation
- Lead the technical design, data analysis, and report writing aspects in relation to the monitoring of activities and processes
- Advise the COP and DCOP on adherence to contract interventions and processes to fulfill required deliverables and tasks and to fill any temporary gaps in staffing
- Lead/oversee the review of the USAID PMP and provide technical support for implementing partners on the development of their activity MEL plans, and support such technical work as reviewing reporting methods, carrying out training needs, designing reporting tools, and advising USAID/Iraq technical teams on their M&E work
- Oversee, recruit for, and participate in evaluations and assessments throughout the life of the contract
- Manage, train, and mentor field monitors and the design of monitoring tools and technology
- Ensure that short term technical experts and evaluation team members recruited under this contract are of a high caliber and possess the required technical expertise
- Serve as the evaluation team leader of select evaluations conducted under this contract
- Design, develop, and ensure quality of all assessments, analytical reports, and evaluations
- Contribute substantially to the design and field testing of the evaluation methodology, participatory data collection methods and protocols, data verification techniques, and other technical evaluation and analytical tasks conducted under this contract
- Minimum 8 years of international development and program experience, with substantive work in design, management, and implementation of evaluations and assessments, data analysis, and performance monitoring
- Advanced university degree in relevant subject areas, preferably International Development and/or Development Management, statistics, public policy, economics, with a desired emphasis in M&E
- Substantial technical experience in monitoring and evaluation of international development projects, preferably for USAID or another donor
- Prior experience working on USAID-funded programs in Iraq preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb data analysis skills including good command of statistics, sampling methodologies, and statistical analysis software such as Tableau, SPSS, STATA, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of USAID Evaluation Policy and ADS regulations
- Fluency in English required, fluency in Arabic language skills also required
- Iraqi citizens are highly encouraged to apply
To apply for this position please follow the following steps:
- Complete the online application.
- Attach your resume/CV.
- Click on this link to complete a USAID Biodata/1420 form, fill out the form, sign it, and attach/upload it to your application.
- You may also include other documents such as cover letter and/or a work sample.
- Submit your application, resume/CV, completed biodata, and any additional documents.
Please note that applications submitted by other means; or without either a resume/CV and/or biodata may not be considered. Only finalists will be contacted; no phone calls please.
A submitted application to QED in response to a position on a bid or proposal, indicates your agreement to be included in our submission to the client at least on an illustrative basis.
The QED Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. AA/V/D. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.