- Coordinates an enterprise-wide task force to manage the strategic thinking and visioning exercise that has been started with Bridgespan, and will continue with a small group of leaders around the organization.
- Works directly with communications leadership to research and prepare materials, policy briefings, talking points, speech drafts, articles or presentations and proposals on a variety of matters for key internal or external audiences. Works with communications to draft and edit various documents including internal/external correspondence. Creates and maintains files, reviews drafts and finished documents for accuracy, including documents of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- May schedule, prepare materials and notes, and ensure follow-up for various stakeholder meetings including staff, Board or other meetings.
- May participate in meetings, task forces and workgroups both internally and externally on behalf of the president.
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring requests for action or information are made known to responsible managers or personnel who can satisfy the request. Monitors resulting activity for purposes of briefing the president.
- Provides analytical and specialized administrative support.
- Assists in coordinating activities between JSI and various outside parties including corporations, non-profit organizations, foundations, sub-grant recipients, and funder representatives.
- Makes high-level contacts of a complex nature inside and outside of the agency.
- Demonstrates an ability to interact with persons of all backgrounds, cultures and affiliations within all levels of government, business or non-profit entities.
- Work with internal subject matter experts/senior advisor on the implementation of organizational initiatives including (e.g., EDIB, HR, Communications Specialist).
- Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent experience in international development, business administration, human resources, or related field.
- At least three (3) yearsâ€™ experience in project management role.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Significant project management experience.
- Ability to independently research, analyze, plan.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally, as needed.
- Commitment to the missions of JSI and World Education.
- Experience at JSI is preferred.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters online.
No phone calls please.
Principals only please.