PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
HR professionals at PATH work in a coordinated effort to implement PATH’s people strategy and facilitate the delivery of best HR practices. These roles advance PATH’s mission through effective partnering with leaders and staff and leveraging HR expertise to influence business decisions in their regions.
The Senior Global Compensation Analyst is a member of PATH’s global HR team, providing data-driven advisory services and ensuring compensation offerings align with PATH’s business objectives, culture, and values.
- Lead the development and annual review of PATH’s global compensation processes, including managing its implementation to align with PATH’s compensation philosophy and overall business strategy.
- Participate in and manage global salary surveys; manage subscriptions to ensure quality, cost-effective country data is available.
- Assess and ensure alignment of 20+ country pay structures with PATH’s compensation philosophy, methodology, and business strategy.
- Partner with HRBPs and HR directors to develop compensation solutions.
- Responsible for market pricing jobs, job grading and workforce classifications.
- Update global salary scales annually based on market data analysis
- Manage and collaborate with external compensation resources to provide current and timely compensation consulting, including information for budgeting on proposals.
- Ensure that compensation plans and structures are cost-effective and competitive, using survey data to validate assumptions.
- Manage communication and collaboration with payroll, procurement, and other departments to execute efficiently and effectively on compensation-related activities.
Vendor Partnership & Management: Global Mobility
- Lead RFP and select a third-party vendor for global mobility management
- Partner with vendor to drive alignment with PATH’s global mobility policies and administration of the policies.
- Manage day-to-day interaction with mobility vendors, initiate service, reconcile payment, optimize vendor’s service delivery to employees.
- Mobility framework: contribute to ongoing augmentation of mobility policy and processes, systems, and workflow
- Provide thought partnership and timely, clear communication to regional HR Directors on compensation matters.
- Create, maintain, and lead the execution of an annual rhythm of business for compensation related communication to employees.
Policies, Practices, and Guidelines
- Ensure PATH’s compensation practices and standards comply with local laws and regulations.
- Evaluate and update compensation policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Refresh PATH’s intranet and HR’s internal SharePoint pages with relevant content.