The position is responsible for providing technical and administrative support for sponsorship in support of its goals and objectives, providing a transformative giving experience for donors and a positive sponsorship experience for children. He/she ensures that the sponsorship systems and processes are managed according to policies and standards and that sponsorship database information is accurate, up-to-date, and utilized for management decision making. Supports in the compliance by partners in time and content of sponsorship correspondence, communications, and products is of prime importance. Also critical to the position is the capability to generate in the internal process of the CO all the required sponsorship communications for the appropriate stakeholders. Works to develop in others the capacities and accountability for the delivery of sponsorship requirements and seeks to integrate actions and plans with program strategies.
- Sponsorship Compliance – Responsible for Day-to-day management of high quality and timely process flow of child inventory and sponsor/child correspondence to ensure that all sponsorship materials are satisfactorily processed and responded to within the content and time standards, and ensure fast, efficient and comprehensive action on requests for information. Proactively identifies process gaps; Proposes process improvements, develops testing, and works within the office and with partners to identify best practices for addressing these gaps.
- Sponsorship System Administration – Ensure that the sponsorship system (Salesforce) is maintained and operated according to the organization’s prescribed quality standards. Develops and correctly uses reports from the sponsorship system and database, and analyzes sponsorship information, interpret trends and generates insights and observations for management decision and action, including recommendations to improve efficiency and quality.
- Performance Management (M&E) Provides support/analysis on sponsorship performance information for program and management action and decision making. Participates in key activities/events; sponsorship related processes and events to review the quality of sponsorship monitoring and reporting systems, tools; practices and processes. Coordination is also achieved for implementation of M&E level 1 and 2 exercises to contribute to continuous sponsorship awareness on the well-being and rights of enrolled children and promote greater program integration efforts.
- Technical Support – Assures that partners receive effective guidance and orientation on technical aspects of sponsorship such as enrolment management, new pilot initiatives, awareness raising methodologies for families, and the overall sponsorship management of correspondence and communication processes and cycles etc. Responsible for the dissemination of best practices across partners.
- Capacity Building – Improves the awareness and knowledge of staff in sponsorship matters to assure that CO is adequately supporting our donor engagement strategy. Works to improve the competencies of partners to develop and implement a meaningful sponsorship approach which is of value for families and children and responsive to donor perspectives.
- Coordination and Integration – Coordinates with other CO function areas in order to maximize sponsorship collaboration efforts in the field and in the CO itself with the purpose of implementing an effective use of time and effort that is dedicated to sponsorship tasks and activities as well as its integration with program initiatives. Manage and coordinate sponsor visits to include itinerary preparation, logistics, supervision and development of sponsor visit report.
- Child Safeguarding – Remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding risks, acquire relevant knowledge and skills which will enable you to promote strong safeguarding practices, understand the child safeguarding policy and procedures, and conduct yourself in a manner consistent with the Child Safeguarding Policy.
- Others – Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Demonstrated experience in handling information and data base system.
- Experience in design and facilitation of training programs.
- Strong interpersonal communicative skills; ability to work and communicate with employees of all levels.
- Above average computer proficiency in database systems and general office software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Familiarity with process-oriented operations and workflows, well as with policies and standards.
- English fluency in written and verbal.
- Frequent travel is required.