Profil demandé :
Qualifications and skills required:
-Education: Master’s degree in Law, Political Sciences,
-International Relations, Development Studies, Management Studies, or other subject relevant to the call to be assessed. Or, in its absence, at least 6 years of equivalent
– Excellent analysis, synthesis and drafting skills.
– Sound knowledge of EU external cooperation/development policies.
– Excellent understanding of the European Commission project implementation rules for EU external/development cooperation, specifically grant management.
– Good command of Microsoft Word and Excel.
General professional experience:
– Experience in the assessment of proposals submitted under EC calls for proposals.
– Experience in project management, monitoring and/or coordination will be considered as an asset.
– Field experience in Russia and/or CIS countries.
Specific professional experience:
-6 years of general professional experience in the areas of development, civil society and/or human rights issues.
-A very good command of English used in a professional context.