Profil demandé :
Qualifications et compétences
– Hold a Master’s Degree in Social development studies or related qualification.
– A minimum 5 years’ experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative research on road development projects;
– Demonstrated experience in conducting socio-economic data collection for major infrastructural /projects
– Good understanding of the impact of development projects on the livelihoods of communities with a particular focus on marginalised groups such as women, children, People living with or affected by HIV/AIDS, People with Disabilities and cultural and ethnic minorities among others
– Good understanding of the socio-economic development of communities
– Experience working in various parts/regions of Uganda
– Proficient report writing skills.
– Demonstrated experience in managing/supervising diverse and multi-skilled/ disciplinary teams.
– Proven track record of producing acceptable quality outputs in a timely manner;
– Computer literate;
– Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and Fluency in English.