Profil demandé :
Qualifications and Skills
• At least a Master’s Degree in an area relevant for the assignment such as social science or related discipline (e.g., economics, public policy, international cooperation, international development, naturalsciences) or, in its absence, equivalent professional experience of 10 years.
• At least 6 years’ experience in an area related to assignment
• knowledge in social development and gender theory, policy, and practice
• experience with evaluating social development and gender aspects
• Knowledge of EU projects and evaluation is an advantage
• Experience in African countries is an advantage
• Proficient user of English (verbal and written). This must be coded using the Common European
framework of Reference for Languages (C2, C1 etc).
• Demonstrate facilitation and communication skills