SI is seeking a Closeout Manager to remotely support the close out of field offices for 2-3 USAID projects. This short-term position will be embedded within Social Impact’s Program Management Unit and will work closely with the long-term Project Managers, other HQ staff and field office teams to manage and directly support field office close out. The Closeout Manager will provide management level guidance and direction, while also directly supporting specific tasks. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this is position is anticipated to be 100% remote.
- Manage field office closeout tracker, in conjunction with PMU and field office team
- Support internal field office review as needed
- Track and follow up on findings of field office review to ensure that any weaknesses identified are addressed
- Support knowledge management efforts as needed for both hard and soft copy documents, e.g. conducting internal file review, with support from HQ and field office staff, supporting organization of project files and identification of missing files
- Support final inventory disposition in conjunction with field office staff
- Support closeout notification to partners and vendors
- Maintain closeout finance tracker in conjunction with PMU and field office team.
- Manage and support human resource related closeout tasks in close coordination with PMU and field office team
- Manage and support operational tasks such as guiding office pack out and staff demobilization
- Manage and support other administrative and financial aspects of closeout as needed
- Master’s degree or higher in international development or related field.
- Relevant project management experience of 5 or more years.
- At least two years’ experience living and working overseas is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience of successful management of field office closeout for USAID prime contracts valued at more than $10 million required.
- Previous in-country field office closeout experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and implement company and client policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead diverse teams to achieve project results.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized with an ability to create efficient processes or identify gaps in already established processes.
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of USAID Mission policies, structures, and office functions.
- Proficiency in Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced business environment.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com.
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.