*We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the US.*
ICF’s IT Modernization division is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology driven department, seeking a motivated Project Manager to lead a cross-functional team implementing a series of integrations as part of an innovative resource management solution being developed on the ServiceNow platform for a new US Federal Government client.
The successful candidate will possess an in-depth understanding of technical project management best practices. The role is a significant position that involves working with customers and other stakeholders by developing and implementing solutions in a complex, highly dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology related field or business administration
- 5+ years experience leading cross-functional implementation teams in a fast-paced application development environment
- 5+ years experience developing and adhering to project schedules, milestones, deliverables, risk management and QA/QC processes.
- 5+ years experience working with stakeholders to plan, manage, document and analyze functional requirements, identifying gaps and alternative approaches to meet requirements.
- 5+ years experience working with the Agile Scrum methodology.
- 3+ years experience implementing solutions containing integrations to on-premise or cloud-based systems.
- 2+ years experience implementing solutions on the ServiceNow platform.
- Ability to lead architectural recommendations and implementation of multiple integrations
- Manage generation of written contractual deliverables as directed by the Program Manager (ex: Implementation Plan).
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- PMP, Agile or Scrum certification preferred
- Experience motivating teams to consistently complete deliverables on time and on budget
- Experience in systems integrations using Web Services and other Web APIs.
- Experience working with SQL, Stored Procedures, data extraction, data transformation, and data loading.
- Experience with ServiceNow Agile Development and Project Portfolio Management
- Experience managing at least two major projects of six months or more
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Office products
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit http://www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world’s toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Remote Office (DC99)