Starting Date: 05/01/2020
- Provide expert guidance on appropriate technical and programmatic approaches for MNCH and nutrition services.
- Recommend improvements in the safety and quality of health services and engage in mentoring of clinical staff.
- Engage the National Government of Cambodia and other Provincial and District stakeholderâ€™s to scale-up uptake of high quality MNCH and nutrition services.
- Support the establishment and strengthening of community/local, district and regional institutions to develop the necessary capabilities to strengthen linkage between health and other social services.
- Support broad engagement of MNCH and nutrition by engaging civil society and the private sector in promoting efficient, sustainable service delivery, and resource management.
- Masterâ€™s degree in health management, public health or related discipline highly desired. Minimum 10 years of experience with international health programs, inclusive of at least 3 to 5 years of experience in resource-challenged settings in a technical leadership role.
- Prior experience in implementing MNCH and nutrition programming in Cambodia preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in clinical quality assurance and improvement systems in a developing country context.
- Methodologies for engaging beneficiaries in planning and implementing local-level activities.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters online by 11/30/2019.
No phone calls please.
Principals only please.