PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH’s Noncommunicable Diseases (NCD) Program is an exciting program at PATH that has been growing steadily and gaining momentum since 2013 (https://www.path.org/programs/noncommunicable-diseases/). Our goal is to improve access to prevention, screening, and care for NCDs and we target diabetes, hypertension, breast, and cervical cancers.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Supply Chain Officer. The successful candidate will be a self-driven, supply chain professional who wants to elevate PATH’s contribution toward strengthening supply security in low and middle income countries. In addition to bringing impact to the Access Accelerated project, you will also be a strong collaborator supporting PATH in their role as secretariat to The Coalition for Access to NCD medicines and products.
- Lead execution of NCD programming relevant to access to affordable NCD medicines and products as a key pillar of the PATH NCD Strategy.
- Provide procurement and supply chain technical leadership to the PATH NCD teams globally and stakeholders at sub-national, national and regional levels.
- Provide strategic and technical guidance to national, regional and global stakeholders including government representatives.
- Provide project implementation and technical oversight at global, national and sub-national levels.
- Design and lead multi-country diagnostic assessments in collaboration with multi-sectoral stakeholders from countries of all income levels and design and implement data-driven solutions that are feasible and actionable.
- Author and prepare reports and peer-reviewed manuscripts for dissemination and publication.
- Provide adhoc technical guidance and support to the Coalition for Access to NCD Medicines and Products as part of PATHs role as secretariat.
- Represent PATH NCD Program at supply chain conferences and technical meetings.
- Respond to related RFPs and take initiative to identify and realize business development opportunities for expanding the NCD Program portfolio relevant to access to medicines and products.