SI is seeking a Senior Strategic Planning/M&E Specialist to develop a measurement framework for Dell Technologies’ “Transforming Lives” initiatives, and provide training and capacity-building to Dell staff. Work on the project following award is expected to begin in July 2020 and last through January 2021. This is an intermittent consultancy over the duration of the period of performance.
- Lead the overall development of a measurement framework for “Transforming Lives” programming (includes articulating theories of change and key terms, developing a log frame with corresponding indicators, creating indicator reference sheets, and other associated deliverables).
- Lead the training of client stakeholders and end users to implement the framework. Training may take place remotely or in-person.
- Lead the development of real-time data collection tools.
- Work with the client to develop and roll out a change management plan for the new measurement framework.
- Provide oversight to a Data Quality Management Specialist and other team members who will contribute to creating the “data lake” and standards for data quality, and assist with facilitating workshops and trainings.
- Minimum of a postgraduate degree in business administration, data analytics, economics, or international development.
- Prior experience with strategy and M&E system development across multiple programming levels (e.g. theories of change, log frame development, indicator development).
- Prior experience developing data collection tools (e.g. scorecards) and data management systems that leverage technology.
- Prior experience examining databases and assessing data quality.
- Prior experience working with private foundations or corporate social responsibility efforts.
- Prior experience acting as a Team Lead on M&E related assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate workshops, deliver trainings, and other group interactions in-person and remotely.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders globally.
- Demonstrated ability to support change management of new M&E systems.
- Familiarity with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and one or more international development sectors.
- Experience with the latest trends in M&E for impact investment (GIIN Iris+) and social return on investment models highly preferred.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com.
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.