Social Impact (SI) is currently seeking an experienced Senior Sectoral and Evaluation Specialist who will provide key support to the evaluation team on the overall design, implementation, and dissemination of the evaluation. This position is remote with some travel required to Kosovo depending on COVID-19 restrictions and is contingent upon contract award.
- Provide key sectoral and technical input to inform the overall evaluation design, and specific data collection activities.
- Participate in data collection activities as needed to lead or provide quality assurance oversight.
- Lead on aspects of the quantitative and qualitative data analysis and provide expert guidance to the evaluation team on other aspects of the analysis.
- Assist in the drafting and finalization of evaluation-related deliverables, including reports and dissemination materials for submission to MCC.
- Liaise on a regular basis with SI HQ, MCC and other organizations involved in the study as needed.
- Work with SI HQ to ensure quality control and timely submission of all client deliverables.
- Draft, finalize and present the interim/final evaluation report to MCC.
- Minimum of a master’s degree, or equivalent, in economics, political science, governance, law, or a related field.
- At least six (6) years of experience working on governance-related evaluations.
- Demonstrated experience designing, implementing, and/or evaluating projects in the public administration sector.
- Experience designing and carrying out rigorous quantitative and qualitative performance evaluations, including retrospective pre-post evaluations.
- Expertise in at least one of the following areas: government transparency in the judicial sector, government transparency in the environmental sector, air quality measurement, disseminating air quality data as it pertains to public health, data communication to the general public.
- Strong skills in quantitative and qualitative data analysis and collection, including experience with relevant analysis software.
- Proven leadership and team-work skills and ability to deliver results within specified and often changing timeframes.
- Oral and written fluency in English.
- Experience working in Kosovo or the Balkans (strongly preferred).
- Previous experience with MCC (preferred).
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com.
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.