RTI Health Solutions (RTI HS) provides consulting and research expertise to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostics, and medical device companies. Located across the United States (US) and Europe, our staff have led projects in over 75 countries. Our various practice areas include: Market Access and Outcomes Strategy, Health Economics, Patient Centered Outcomes Assessment, Pharmacoepidemiology and Risk Management, Biostatistics, Clinical and Medical Services, Health Preference Assessment, and Surveys and Observational Studies.
Our Health Economics and Market Access teams in the United Kingdom and Nordic countries collaborate to deliver health technology assessment (HTA) submissions for many markets. We currently seek a Senior Research Associate—Market Access to support HTA work with our Market Access and Outcomes Strategy and Health Economics teams. In this position, you will support a range of projects supporting Nordics submissions.
The ideal candidate would be based in Sweden, but we are also open to qualified applicants in Manchester, UK and/or other locals where we are a legal employer of record.
This position requires at least 3 years of experience in a market access or health economics consultancy or similar environment, including experience contributing to HTA submissions in the Nordic countries. You must be able to understand scientific information and use that knowledge for the preparation of accurate and well written deliverables that clients require for internal and external purposes.
Your work will be structured on a project basis and will involve working on different projects in different therapy areas at any given time. You will be responsible for writing HTA submission dossiers, liaising with Nordic HTA bodies (including TLV, NoMA, DMC, and Hila) and collecting country-specific information for inclusion in health economic models and dossiers. As required, you will also contribute to other deliverables including global value dossiers, literature reviews (systematic and targeted), and value communications and participate in proposal and business development activities.
You should possess excellent communication and organisational skills, pay close attention to detail, and should be able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team to support project work for European and US-based clients.
At RTI-HS, you will be provided the opportunity to conduct meaningful work in a collaborative, cross functional environment. We are focused on your career development and provide a generous benefits package.
- Life sciences or medical degree, with at least 3 years of market access or health economics consultancy (or similar) experience (MSc or PhD preferred but not essential)
- Experience writing HTA submissions, global value dossiers, and/or literature reviews
- Knowledge of HTA requirements in the Nordic countries
- Experience supporting pharmaceutical clients through the HTA process in the Nordics, including liaison with HTA bodies
- Ability to prepare key elements of HTA submissions, including disease background and epidemiology, clinical data (efficacy, safety, and health-related quality of life), and comparative efficacy
- Familiarity with key methodologies such as systematic literature reviews, decision modelling, and network meta-analyses
- Experience in identifying relevant epidemiological, treatment pathway, resource use and cost data for inclusion in Nordic model adaptations and submissions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and at least one Nordic language (Danish, Swedish or Norwegian); ability to read, write, and verbally communicate in these languages
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues in a range of practice areas, including health economics, biostatistics, and patient-reported outcomes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and EndNote
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work effectively across multiple projects at the same time
RTI is committed to Lead Forward. We innovate, develop talent, collaborate, communicate, think globally, act strategically, and engage inclusively. If that aligns with your values, we would like to hear from you. Join us and experience the RTI Difference