CARE is seeking a Senior Relationship Coordinator. CARE has established a social enterprise called Inclusion Solutions, to provide institutional capacity building for both internal and external clients in areas of diversity and gender equity. The social enterprise provides support to organizations to address issues of diversity, power, privilege, race, gender, differences and dialogue within teams and in organizational policy and practice. The social enterprise provides services to build capacity, train, facilitate dialogue, guide organizational change, gap analysis and audit to bring deep and lasting change. The goal is to promote organizational capacity so that organizations are equipped to better handle challenges related to racism, sexism, homophobia, or other forms of internal bias or discrimination so that their programs, services and products provide lasting change for the lives of the marginalized.
The Senior Relationship Coordinator for the social enterprise focuses on building relationships with external clients in the US context amongst a variety of prospective clients including: peer organizations in the Not for Profit sector, donors such as foundations, private sector, government and educational institutions.The Senior Relationship Coordinator will be responsible for identifying potential clients, building and nurturing a relationship with these future clients, providing guidance and technical support around organizational change with support from colleagues and managing the entire client relationship. The successful candidate for this position will have a strong customer focus, have an entrepreneurial understanding of business strategies and tactics, be eager to face challenges, learn on the fly, and be driven to achieve results and ensuring quality and excellence.
- Client mapping, targeting, sourcing and identifying
- Networking with potential clients and relationship building
- Technical support to US domestic organizations and institutions in organizational change planning and management – accompaniment services.
- Service Provision and Client Coordination
- Networking, marketing and product development
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing or business administration
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing products and establishing relationships
- Addressing diversity issues in organizations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent proofreading and organizational skills
- Self-motivated; Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Politically savvy and able to organize across ambiguity
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Must maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Organizational change, marketing and communications, diversity and inclusion
- Spanish language skills desired.