ICF has undergone a significant amount of transformation over the past three years within its back office by implementing a variety of best-in-class tools and processes as well as increasing its talent within the corporate areas. As these transformations have taken place, the corporate departments are a close-knit group that partner together on several cross-functional projects. However, as ICF has grown closer, our data has not kept pace.
The Business Transformation Office (BTO), and this role specifically, sits at the intersection of these transformations, ICF’s Information Technology and its functional areas. This is a unique role in that it requires the ability to work closely with our technology partners but also be able to understand the various corporate and operational functions and processes.
As the Senior Project Manager, Business Transformation Office, you will:
- Lead a prominent corporate strategic initiative that is sponsored by the SVP of FP&A and steered by the Executives of all corporate departments
- Become an integral part in ensuring ICF’s success towards accomplishing its FP&A transformation roadmap
- Learn FP&A business processes, ICF’s financial modeling and OneStream design
- Roll up your sleeves and work together with ICF’s FP&A team to tackle tricky problems
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, or related field preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of project management experience
- Prior management consulting or FP&A experience
- Experience with Corporate Performance Management solution implementations such as OneStream, Hyperion Planning, etc. solution implementations
- Experience partnering with other departments at all levels
- Experience presenting to Finance leadership
- Strong experience with Microsoft Products including Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
Nice to Haves:
- Master of Business Administration degree and/or CPA, CMA and/or CFA a plus
- Deltek CostPoint and/or Maconomy experience
- OneStream experience
- Government contracting experience
- Ability to communicate confidently at the highest levels and build meaningful internal and external relationships
- Ability to work well cross-functionally, rapidly gain an understanding of processes and tools with minimal guidance
- Proven change leader
- Strong analytic skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Proven success working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work efficiently, meet demanding deadlines, prioritize workflow, and adjust to frequent workload fluctuations
- Ability to work independently while also being a strong collaborator
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit http://www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)